So you've booked your Vintage Wedding Entertainment, but we thought you might like to get to know us a little more!
Below is our first Q&A to our gym-loving frontman Harry! In between him working on his guns, he has given us a little insight into him!
1. What do you consider your biggest achievement so far in your musical career?
Having one of my original songs playingin the credits of Ground Force.
2. Who are your musical influence?
Hear Say, Same Difference, Right Said Fred, Garfunkle not Simon, Jedward, S Club Juniors and Liberty X. (Well let you make your own mind up about how much of that is strictly true!)
3. Whats your favourite food?
4. Where do you see yourself in 5 years time?
Owning Tailored Entertainment.
5. What do you like about performing with The Rustiques?
Singing with my friend Phoebe
6. Tell us an intertesting fact about yourself that we might not know?
I use oil instead of sun cream in the heat.
Ladies and Gentlemen, make of that what you will. One things for sure....theres never a dull moment when Harrys about!